Thomas Consultants has a team of soil and groundwater contamination specialists who offer practical advice to protect your family and ensure your property is safely developed. You are in good hands.
- Preliminary site investigations – Let us look at the history of your property and prepare a report outlining the likelihood of any contamination on site
- Detailed site investigations – If there is known or suspected contamination on site we can carry out soil sampling and lab analysis and prepare reports to submit with resource consent applications
- Remediation action plans – we prepare practical and cost effective plans to remediate any contamination on site to meet regulation requirements
- Site remediation – we can assist you to manage a tendering process to find a skilled contractor to complete the remediation works
- Validation – once the remediation is complete we can test the remaining soil to make sure it meets standards and clear the site for development.
- Groundwater sampling – we can complete regular groundwater sampling and monitoring for regulatory or water quality requirements.
- Specialist peer review – we provide specialist peer review services to local and regional councils for consent processing.
- Closed landfill management – our team can work with local governments to manage and monitor closed landfills and develop management plans.