Whether you are developing a former horticultural property, an industrial site, or anything in-between, our Soil Contamination team has the expertise to simplify the regulatory process and provide high quality reports to support your development.
It’s typical for land that has historically been used for horticultural use or industrial practices to have contamination present. For this reason it’s imperative that the sites are tested, and if necessary remediated, to keep people safe and prevent harm to the environment.
Our specialists carry out site investigations, soil testing and water quality assessments across a variety of sites and provide reports and plans to support resource consent applications, or to meet consent or disposal requirements.
The Thomas Consultants Soil Contamination team pride themselves on customer service and strive to provide affordable, practical solutions that satisfy regulatory requirements. All our reports are certified by a Suitably Qualified and Experienced Practitioner (SQEP).
Our key services include:
- Contaminated Soils Investigation – Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI’s) & Detailed Site Investigations (DSI’s)
- Contaminated Soils Management and Remediation – Site Management Plans (SMP’s), Remediation Action Plans (RAP’s) & Ongoing Management Plans (OMP’s)
- Asbestos in Soil Management & Remediation – Asbestos Management Plans (AMP’s)
- Groundwater, Surface Water and Trade Waste Sampling and Monitoring
- Soil Testing and Water Testing for disposal purposes.