An Essential Resource
Water is an important and vital resource. Due to leaks in the distribution systems, not all the drinking water processed at the treatment plants reaches the consumers.
Although water production costs per cubic metre of water may be quite low and seem insignificant, over longer periods of time this may turn into a major expenditure.
Contact our Water Loss Engineers today to find out how you can better manage water.
Managing Water Losses
Effective management of water losses will:
- Help to preserve the natural resource
- Postpone the need for major upgrades and expansions of the water treatment facilities
- Provide long term financial savings.
Speak to our Experts in Water Loss Engineering.
We operate across New Zealand and the Pacific assisting government agencies to identify areas with high water loss, and develop plans for the successful ongoing management of water networks. Implementation of our systems have seen significant financial and environmental benefits for our clients.
Contact us today to find out more.
Specific services we offer include:
- Water Balance Calculations – to assess the level of water loss in public networks
- Water Loss Strategy – develop a detailed action plan for managing real water losses
- Design of Network Sectorization and Pressure Management
- Designing Management Systems for Managing Real Water Losses
- Water meter design and selection
- Detailed design of watermains – for construction
- Water Loss Training (see photographs below)
- Water Network Master Planning –planning for Development and Growth
- Comprehensive Water Demand Forecasts – essential for effective planning.
Contact us today to find out more about our water loss engineering services.