If you are concerned about your home or investment property, or want to complete a pre-purchase inspection, our team can help you. Regulations being introduced in 2018 will require all landlords to ensure their properties have an asbestos management plan identifying any asbestos on the property and how it is being managed.
- Asbestos tests – Obtain peace of mind with our quick response service to determine if you have asbestos anywhere on your property
- Asbestos Management Register – We will prepare a full register of where any asbestos is located within your property for the purposes of management.
- Asbestos Demolition and Refurbishment Register – We will conduct a fully intrusive asbestos surveying of the property and locate any asbestos for the purposes of removal.
- Remediation plans – we prepare a full methodology for asbestos removal companies to follow
- Contractor management – our independence means we can oversee the removal contractor and check they complete the work correctly, making sure they save you time and money
- Validation Clearance Certificate– once the remediation is complete we can re-test the property and make sure it is safe for living
- Asbestos project management – we are often called in to oversee contract engagement and project management of asbestos removal. We guarantee the site will be clear of asbestos and safe for occupation