Due diligence & feasibility report
It can be easy to let enthusiasm for a project blind you to its true costs. Our experienced planning team can provide measured advice regarding the real costs, time needed and likelihood of success of your project.
We can help you determine how far to push that challenging site, or whether to buy that property you’ve got your eye on. With a practical, no-surprises approach, we’ve seen it all.
This report is ideal for:
- Home buyers at due diligence phase – this report will help you understand constraints and limitations of the property in case you wanted to develop in the future.
- Home owners/Investors – to understand what you can do with your property to increase value (i.e. subdivision, undertake an extension, build a minor dwelling).
- Real Estate Agents – a marketing tool to showcase the potential of a property to potential buyers.
This report will explain the following:
- Your property zone – what it means
- Planning rules that apply to your site e.g maximum height that you can build on your site, building coverage etc
- Availability to public services (stormwater, wastewater, water supply)
- Access requirements for future development
- Any hazards onsite (i.e. flooding ,instability, contamination, notable trees)
- Review record of title
- Resource Consent requirements
To understand what you’re in for – well before you’re financially committed, click the button below.