Developing your property can require some difficult neighbour liaison and affected party approvals. We can take the hard work out of your project and deliver success.
Negotiation with neighbours
- Project due diligence – we commence with a project due diligence including title searches of the properties to determine ownership and property matters to address
- Affected party approvals – let us work with affected parties and neighbours to negotiate for their consent to your development
- Neighbour liaison – – we can meet with your neighbours on your behalf and negotiate for their consent for you to access and undertake stormwater and/or wastewater connections in compliance with the terms of the resource consent for your development
- Property acquisition– – qualified under the Public Works Act we can assist any agency to acquire or divest property
- Conservation Covenants– – we can acquire conservation covenants under the Reserves Act