Add in relevant projects here
Private properties in Henderson Valley were offered advice and assistance to restore streams on their property as part of the Anamata Stream Restoration Project.
Our involvement included:
- Project Management and coordination
- Successfully applying for funding to support the project.
- Undertaking a site visit to private properties and providing on site ecological advice
- Producing riparian restoration plans specific to landowners properties: Restoration plans included weeds present and best practice methods of control and planting plans.
- Arranging volunteer weeding bees with Conservation Volunteers New Zealand for some landowners.
- Proving ongoing advice and motivation to engaged landowners as part of the project.