Getting it right first time

You may be surprised at what needs resource consent – anything from simple earthworks to operating an Air BnB.

Whether your project is big or small, our Planners can help with:

  • Pre-purchase consent assessments
  • Discussing feasibility with Council
  • Resource consent applications:
    – Land use & subdivision consents
    – Discharge to land, air or water permits
    – Coastal permits
    – National Environmental Standard Applications
  • Preparing Assessments of Environmental Effects

With detailed knowledge of the RMA and associated legislation, we work closely with councils across New Zealand. We also process consent applications on councils’ behalf. Contact our team today to get started.

Need a Subdivision consent?
Want a team you can trust?

“Thank you for keeping the job moving and for the timely response”