We are a mid-sized land development consultancy with branches in Auckland and Tauranga recruiting a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to work on interesting land development and infrastructure projects across the region.
We are looking for someone who may also have an interest in engineering design and project management who enjoys a busy working day, projects of local interest and has the future in mind.
This role will see you involved in cadastral, topographic and GPS surveys, and engineering and as built surveys. It will also involve mentoring junior staff, and depending on your experience, engineering design and project management.
Your skills and experience include:
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- Experienced with Landonline
- Good knowledge of GPS and Robotic Total Stations
- Excellent communication skills able to build rapport with clients
- Solution and progress focused while keeping quality requirements
- Experience in engineering design is an advantage
This role offers a competitive remuneration package and ongoing professional development to ensure the company and its staff progress in the industry. You will be joining a vibrant and busy team and a company that is progressive, that knows you have a life outside work and treats you with value as an individual.
All candidates must have relevant NZ experience to apply.