Subdivision in Auckland made easy
The introduction of the Auckland Unitary Plan (AUP) in 2016, created many more opportunities for land development and subdivision throughout Auckland. In short, Council regulations changed allowing homeowners to do more with their land. While the old rules may have limited you to just one house on your property, the AUP might see this land being developed into much more.
But to make the most of the AUP, you need to understand the rules and the process for obtaining Council consents. This can be hard work and time consuming for any property owner or small developer.
That’s where our programme Developments Made Easy (DME) comes in.
- DME is a one stop shop for new developers which guides you through subdivision and simplifies the consent process.
- Our in-house land development specialists (such as Surveyors, Planners, Designers, Engineers, and Project Managers) work together from day one to understand your sites potential and tick the required boxes for Council consent.
- DME offers you a fast turnaround for obtaining Council consents, as well as connecting you with building partners.
How DME works
- Contact us and ask to speak to a Planner.
- We do the preliminary work and set up a ‘feasibility’ meeting with you and our DME team. The DME team includes a Planner, Surveyor and Engineer.
- At this meeting we will scope your objectives as the client and align that with the potential of the site. We will also discuss the strategy and simplify the process for you.
- We work together to meet your desired development outcomes, as well as meet Council consent requirements.
- We aim to obtain consents within six months from date of your signed quote.