Thomas Consultants is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join its high performing Land Development team. We are looking for a vibrant individual with 3+ years of experience that is looking to take the next step in their career.
Your enthusiasm and team spirit will help establish you in the team as an upcoming leader and you will be exposed to a variety of projects and structured training programmes to provide you with the skills to manage projects from preliminary design through to completion.
- Manage your own land development projects
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Interact with a variety of disciplines to ensure successful project delivery
- Work closely with Team Leaders to help set the strategic direction for these services in the company
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Civil Engineer in an Engineering Consultancy in NZ
- Land development experience highly regarded
- Experience with Civil 3D and/or AutoCAD also a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a fantastic company culture, the company offers work/ life balance, flexible working hours, competitive remuneration and structured training and mentoring programmes.
You will be joining a company with various engineering, planning, environmental and other disciplines offering a variety of work and a finalist in the 2016 Westpac West Auckland Employer of the Year. Thomas Consultants is also passionate about social responsibility, supporting a number of causes in NZ and overseas and is a member of the New Zealand Sustainable Business Network.
This is a great opportunity to join and contribute to an ever-expanding company who aims to provide a fun, supportive and safe environment for every team member. If this role sounds like you then please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.