Boundary Survey Before You Start
You may want to construct a new fence or landscape your garden but are unsure where your property boundary is. Over time boundary pegs can go missing, be moved or even erode. Before you start any works your best bet is to have your property surveyed.
- Our Surveyors can undertake a boundary redefinition survey (aka boundary survey) and locate and/or replace pegs so you can be sure of where you property lies before you start the hard work!
- Any new pegs that our Surveyors place will be recorded with Land Information New Zealand and formally acknowledged so you have complete piece of mind.
- If your property was surveyed a very long time ago there may be uncertainty as to the boundary definition. Our experienced team can appraise your situation and advise you of your options.
Contact our Surveying team today!
Expert Knowledge And Opinion
Thomas Consultants has a staff of more than 80 professionals who work across a wide range of land development projects. Of that, the Surveying team boosts a combined experience of more than 60 years, over this time we have conducted an enormous number of boundary surveys!
Our Licensed Surveyors conducting your boundary surveys are technically proficient with a high level of attention to detail. Thomas Consultants are:
- LCS (Licensed Cadastral Surveyors)
- RPSurv (Registered Professional Surveyors)
- MNZIS (Members of the New Zealand Institute of Surveyors – trading as Survey and Spatial New Zealand).
For trusted surveying services, please get in touch with our experienced team.
Boundary Surveys And More
As well as undertaking boundary surveys, our experienced Surveying team also provides the following Surveying services:
- Subdivision Surveys
- Topographical (Site) Surveys
- Set Out Surveys
- As-built Surveys
- Cross Lease to Freehold Surveys
- Updating Your Cross Lease Plan
- Limited Title Properties
To get your project underway contact our Surveying team today!