Developing your property can require some difficult neighbour liaison and affected party approvals. We can take the hard work out of your project and deliver success.
Property Negotiations for Larger Developments
Negotiation with neighbours
- Project due diligence – we commence with a project due diligence including title searches of the properties to determine ownership and property matters to address
- Affected party approvals – let us work with affected parties and neighbours to negotiate for their consent to your development
- Neighbour liaison – – we can meet with your neighbours on your behalf and negotiate for their consent for you to access and undertake stormwater and/or wastewater connections in compliance with the terms of the resource consent for your development
- Property acquisition– – qualified under the Public Works Act we can assist any agency to acquire or divest property
- Conservation Covenants– – we can acquire conservation covenants under the Reserves Act