Thomas Consultants has a team of soil and groundwater contamination specialists who offer practical advice to protect your family and ensure your property is safely development. You are in good hands.
Soil Contamination for Larger Developments
- Preliminary site investigations – Let us look at the history of your property and prepare a report outlining the likelihood of any contamination on site
- Detailed site investigations – If there is known or suspected contamination on site we can carry out soil sampling and lab analysis and prepare reports to submit with resource consent applications
- Remediation action plans – we prepare practical and cost effective plans to remediate any contamination on site to meet regulation requirements
- Site remediation – we can assist you to manage a tendering process to find a skilled contractor to complete the remediation works
- Validation – once the remediation is complete we can test the remaining soil to make sure it meets standards and clear the site for development.
- Groundwater sampling – we can complete regular groundwater sampling and monitoring for regulatory or water quality requirements.
- Specialist peer review – we provide specialist peer review services to local and regional councils for consent processing.
- Closed landfill management – our team can work with local governments to manage and monitor closed landfills and develop management plans.