We work for you to make subdividing and developing in Auckland a simple process. We have a dedicated team that is easy to work with and experts in their various fields to enable your property to proceed as smoothly as possible, making complex matters straight forward.
DME offers a new, fresh approach to obtaining consents for residential development and subdivisions.
Multi-disciplinary one-stop shop
- DME’s one-stop shop of multi-disciplinary professionals make applying for consents hassle-free.
- Work with our multi-disciplinary team including specialist surveyors, architects, planners and engineers to create a solution that ticks all the boxes.
- Because our team work together from day one, we can identify and solve issues early, communicate effectively, and save on time, money and stress.
- A case manager oversees every project, ensuring your development remains on track, on time and on budget.
- Our highly-experienced team will get it right first time.
- Our architectural team and architectural partners have developed tried and true designs that tick all of council’s boxes.
- We aim to obtain consents within six months of the date a quote is signed.
- Our results speak volumes; we have delivered more than 300 homes within our six-month deadlines.
Financial network & proven track record
- We understand what banks and lending institutions are looking for when approving finance, so we give you documentation that is tailored to your requirements, no one else’s.
- Banks and mortgage brokers can approve finance applications quicker.
- Lenders have faith in our abilities to deliver on time and on budget thanks to our company history and track record.
Emphasis on the ‘easy’
- Our industry experts explain the full process in layman’s terms to avoid confusion.
- We can manage the entire project from concept to completion.
- We also work collaboratively with external organisations, so if you’ve got an architect or builder in mind, we’ll bring them on board to ensure the process is seamless.
Talk to us today
For more information about how we could make your next development easy, contact the friendly DME team today on (09) 836 1804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.